Current locationYou are here: help staying at home > what help is available? > what services are available? > allied health care
Help staying at home
Allied health care
- physiotherapy (more information)
- social work/psychology
- podiatry (more information)
- hearing services
- chiropractic (more information)
- occupational therapy (more information)
- speech therapy (more information)
- exercise physiology
- optical services, and
- selected alternative therapies carried out by appropriately qualified practitioners.
Next step: Community Care Service Finder
Common questions on this topic:
- Can I get allied health services for mum if she is in an aged care home?
- How would I know if the person I care for would benefit from allied health support?
See all common questions